Stop Waiting for Tomorrow, Do it today!
Stop Waiting for Tomorrow with Veronica Cisneros who speaks with Michaela Foster Marsh.
Stop Waiting for Tomorrow, Do it today! – Episode 39
Have you experienced grief in your life?
What small steps can you do to overcome immense grief?
How can you overcome the fear of the future to make necessary changes, starting from today?
In this podcast episode, Veronica Cisneros speaks with Michaela Foster Marsh about not waiting for tomorrow!
In This Podcast
- How do you ask for something when you are feeling insecure
- 3 steps you can take at rock bottom to help yourself get back up
How do you ask for something when you are feeling insecureYou should humble yourself, and ask for healing from the universe or who you pray to. It makes us human to all have experienced suffering, and asking for guidance. Open up your mind and observe the messages that the universe or your God sends you.
Being able to get on your knees and say ‘I can’t do this’, I need some help and then trusting that that help will come but you need to do something, anything, to push yourself forward. Otherwise, it’s a waste of the precious life that you have. (Michaela Foster Marsh)Even if you have been shaken to your core and you need to completely rediscover yourself, you need to be open to seeing yourself broken so that you can start anew. You do not know how long you’ve got, so again you are sitting before this choice of sitting where you are or getting yourself out of victimhood and getting actively involved in your life again. What is important is how you respond to those loses – it does require you to be brave, but when you are brave the universe responds to you.
3 steps you can take at rock bottom to help yourself get back up
- Prayer and gratitude. No matter how bad, write down some positive things in your life, and practice daily gratitude. Feel the pain and move through it, but do not stay there, you must move through it.
- Going into nature. Take walks or swims if you can through nature because it is a healing experience.
- Take it back down to the simplest things you can enjoy, no matter how small.